2016年1月25日月曜日

My favorite actor

This time I will talk about my favorite actor. His name is Masastaka Kumota. He was born August 6, 1988. He is from Kanagawa.It was born as a man three people youngest years. He works at a gas station, it had been thought the industrial high school with the aim of mechanic. Originally, but it was not interested in the entertinment industry, and applied for the audition of Stardust Promotion in the mother's recommendation, was admitted to the office.
 I became a fan to see that he has appeared in Asaichi Kiba role in "Hanako and Anne" in the 2014 fiest half broadcasting. Then, in was broadcast from October 2014 "for N", it was played Shinji Nruse role of mind gently calm persnality. In this work he was awaeded thee 83rd the Television Drama Academy Awards Best Supporting Actor Award. Then, in "Flowers for Algernon" was broadcast from April 2015, it pleyed a Ryuichi Yanagawa role of strong energetic personality sense of justice. From July it was announced that it appeared in Laito Yagami role in "Death Note".
 He is a very sincere person in the striner. And, serious and so hard working, it has been very trust of around. I think I would like to continue to support him in the future. I hope more and more his growth.                                                                                                       220/11358

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿