2016年1月25日月曜日

My favorite NBA player

I want to introduce that my favorite NBA player. The man is Stephen carry. He was elected to the MVP in 2015 in NBA. His father is NBA player too. His name is Dell carry. Stephen carry belongs to Golden State Warriors. He is from State of Ohio. He had a lot of attention from the time of college student. He is still five years to become a professional basketball player. But, now he is said to the best shot is good player in the NBA. So, he is still five years to become a professional basketball player, I understand that he was MVP in NBA in 2015. I think I want to do his best in the future. I am going to continue to support all the way until he retires. Thank you for reading.                                                                             137/11138

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿