2016年1月23日土曜日

I learn English

I think that it was so difficult to learn new language. When I was born, I would not understand language all. I may have heard Japanese for many people and I have known Japanese little by little. And then when I got a little bigger, I spoke Japanese. I think that is able to speak the language is important to understand that you use regularly. When I was junior high school, I learned English. It is new language and I thought it is very difficult. First I had to remember the alphabet, word and grammar. Be able to speak is so difficult. I was not good at English at first. Then I did my best to speak to many people in English and I could understand.  But I could not understand reading, writing and listening. I thought I could not use language in some years. Five years since then I go to KGU and I learn in English. I liked it so I continued to study. But I can speak it smoothly.  I studied it every day, but I only study an hour in a day. To continue to use it is most important ways I thought. And then I think that the best way is to go to America or countries that use English. So I can speak to many people in it and I will remember the speech.  My dream is to speak English fluently and I want to go to America. Also I learned French at this college. It is similar to English and I could understand it less. I thought Japanese was more difficult than any other languages. For example, there are hiragana, katakana and kanji in Japanese and there are difficult text and books. I think it is so difficult for foreign people to read and write Japanese.  I want to be able to French. It is so difficult. I thought that using language is to be speaking to many people and I can make a lot of friends so language is a way that we lead. I want to do my best study in the future.                                        356/9807

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿