2016年1月25日月曜日

My favorite memory in NBA History

I have a memory which is my favorite basketball in NBA. First, Basketball is a 12 minutes and 4 quauter. So, one game is 48 minutes in NBA. Normally, one game is less than 100 points each team. So, one quauter is 25 points each team. But, Tracy Mcrady got a 13 points for 35 seconds. He is a very good basketball player in NBA. He selected All star before. When I heard that he got 13 points for 35 seconds, I was very surprised and I did not belived that. But in Youtube, I watched that. I thought it is very cool. And, I become likeing him. After that, I respect to him and I played basketball like him. But, I did not played like him. I think he is a really great basketball player in NBA. I think that when  he got a 13 points for 35 seconds, he entered Zone. Zone is which really great sports player enter only. I read one book, I know Zone. So, he is a very great basketball player in NBA. My favorite basketball memory in NBA.                                                                                                                                        186/12740

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿