2016年1月24日日曜日

my first KGU memory

 I had a BBQ on Wednesday with my circle friends. Today I will introduce my memories. At first, we carried BBQ sets. This is very heavy and so far to the BBQ place, but I had no trouble! It is because we enjoyed talking on the way. We started to BBQ at 7 o’clock. I wanted to play Oshizumou on the Shirakawa river! It is very thrilling very much! I was going to win this time, but I couldn’t win once. I wet my whole body, and very cold, and I don’t have my change of clothes. After that we eat a lot of meat. I feel very delicious and fantastic to eat dinner after sports!! I was so grateful because my senior roasted meat. If I want to repay the opportunity! We had a BBQ at the riverside. My senior brings the music player, we can be excited! It is dark outside so late, we finished BBQ. I had a very fun, but still wanted. Today, I teach you my local area is Kumamoto where I was born. Kumamoto’s local food is great. It is famous for Karasirennkon, Basashi and Orange. I like Kumamoto’s fruits is sweet because we have clean water. So we can eat delicious food. Kumamoto has many places that people can watch night view. I went to Aso’s Daikanbou with my friends on December. There we played tag and police and thief. After that we watched stars lay on grand. The day is very cold but we enjoyed it. Elsewhere we also went to Hanaokamounain that is near Kumamoto station. We played kick the can game there and watched night view of Kumamoto city is brilliant. Kumamoto alsao has many of hot spring places. I like hot spring. So I often go to Bath of Ikkyu and Bath of Batten near my house with my friends at night. I have gone to Krokawa with my classmate as graduation trip on April 2013 in Aso. There is a lot of hot spring and inn in Kurokawa. There’s hot sprig is my best bath in Kumamoto. I want to go hot spring of Kagoshima next year. Kumamoto is famous for Kumamoto castle is made by Kiyomasa kato before 400 years. I often go there with classmates and family as picnic when I was elementary student. I go there to draw the Kumamoto castle in junior high school class and to watch big fireworks in summer. People who like Japanese culture in the other country go to look Kumamoto castle.                                                                        432/10561

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿