2016年1月23日土曜日

My family's introduce

 I want to introduce in my family. There are five people in my family.  My father and my sister and my grandmother and my grandfather and me.
 My father is working of real estate relationship he has been in 10 years. He is working to hard every day, because I respect to him very much. I like him because he is very interesting people. I want to become a him, if I will more bigger.
 My sister is third high school student now. She has entered the drum part, she plays hard every day practice. So she has always tired, I always slept in sofa. Because she has been working hard also studying I think great her. she will take College entrance exam next year, I want to do her best this year.
 My grandfather is very healthy man. He is 70 years old. But, he is really healthy. I am sometimes really surprised his healthy. I am 20 years old but, he is healthy better than me. He plays many sports ever now. He plays rugby, volleyball, golf. When he was in high school, he has participated in national competition in rugby. He is a healthy man and movement is very good from that time. I think that I am also wanted to born like grandfather. He is also very intelligent. He went to NO.1 intelligent high school in Kumamoto. He is a perfect man. I respect to him very much.
 My grandmother is great woman. She has all the things of the house every day. Cleaning and laundry and cooking, she has all things of the house. I am always grateful to her. But, I can not convey the feeling of gratitude for shame. I want to convey the gratitude because it always bother. I would like to gift as something of gratitude when I start working.
 These are my family. I want to write about a very interesting family of so also family. I love in my family.                                                                         334/9451

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿