2016年1月25日月曜日

BR:1-13 A New Place to live

"Baa, said sheep" "Oink,Oink said pig."

I read this book, I found difference between Japan and foreign countries. Japanese people thinks that pig's cow. It is "Boo, Boo". But, American pig's cow is "Oink Oink". Why it is "Oink, Oink"? I have not ever heard "Oink, Oink". I think that I want to search it. There are other things. It is sheep's cow. Japanese people thinks that sheep's cow is "Mee, Mee". But, American sheep's cow is different. It is "Baa, Baa". I wonder this things. I thinks that Japanese people and American people has same ears. But, It is different. I really search this things. I read this book, I enjoyed learning English more. I thank this book.

Ling, Stanley (2004). A New Place to live                                   130/13946

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿