2016年1月25日月曜日

My Friend names Ryunosuke

I want to introduce my friend. His name is Ryunosuke. I and he are same high school. We went to Luther high school. We were living house which is very near. We always went to high school together, and went back together. I enjoyed every day, because we went to high school together and went back together. We talked about anything and every day another talking. We were playing basketball together. We talked basketball, our girlfriend, our friends, any more. I want to back to high school. It is very funny days. And, I want to play basketball with him. He is a good basketball player. But, he lives in Fukuoka. So, We do not meet each other. Today, he backs to Kumamoto. I think that I want to meet him. And, I want to talk about high school.                    140/12102

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿