2016年1月25日月曜日

My Favorite Song 'Love will keep us alive'

Nowadays I have the most favorite song. It is a "Love Will Keep Us Alive". It song was sang Eagles. I known this song Listening class. Pro. Moterson teached native American song. When I heard this song first, I was favorite soon. I entered my music box finished class soon. I like Eagles's voice. I heard this song, My feeling is good. I like points this song, It is first sentence. "I was standing All alone against the world outside You were serching For a place to hide Lost and Lonely Now you've givin me the will to survive". I like this sentence. I did not understand meaning this sentence yet, but I want to translate this song of all. I like Eagles's voice, I am going to hear song which was sang by Eagles. I am good things to hear native American music because I can study English through native American music. I am going to search any native American song. I want to introduce native American song if I found good songs. I thank pro.motorson to teach this song to me.                                                                                        184/12924

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿