2016年1月25日月曜日

My Favorite song 'Snow Dome'

 Nowadays, I had found a song which name is "Snowdome" It was singed by Kaera Kimura. She is famous singer in Japan. She sang many famous songs, for example Butterfly. Butterfly is sang at marry celemony. It is very nice. I heard it, I feel so good. But, I always hear song is "snowdome" It likes Butterfly but I think that It is better than Butterfly. "Snowdome" is winter song in 2006. In 2006, I was junior high school student. But, that time I did not this song. I become this song nowadays. It become is in TV. I like watching TV vareity. I watched Itte Q in Youtube. In that, Utimura and Tegoshi and Miyagawa played skiing. That time, this song was singing by Kaera Kimura in BGM. I remember that when I heard this song. I felt so good that time. I stopped watching Itte Q, I searched this song soon. When I found this song, I was very happy.  
                                                                                                       164/12554

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿