2016年1月23日土曜日

my favorite Manga

I will introduce MAJOR of anime. It is baseball anime. It was released in 2004. I watched this anime for the first time in 2005. This anime contents makes us very exciting and like baseball. A story begins with 5 years old and for setting to become 34 years old at the time of the last story. It is the work which I pictured a description of half life of character, Goro Shigeno in substantially. In addition, the position team of Goro changes depending on growth. But Goro changes the heart of the teammate for the passion and it may be said that it is the basic style of this product. The scene which I like most Yokohama little confrontation. His team is very weak but Yokohama little is very strong. Unbelievable, this battle’s winner is his team. It makes me very enjoyed.  Anime Major is loved by every baseball player and like baseball people. The anime had ended last year. I was very shocked then. I sometimes watch the anime because I really like this anime.
 I will introduce my favorite thing. My favorite sport is snowboard. I started snowboard for 6 years old. I started it the reason my father likes snowboard. So, I have been to Kuzyu sky place every year. I became like snowboard because I go to there to do snowboard every year. I could not go to Kuzyu sky place when I was high school student. I was busy because I had played baseball for 3 years. But I went to Kuzyu to do snowboard last year with university friends. I am going to go to Kuzyu to do snowboard this year. I want to go to there many times in this year. I will already go to there with my friends. I thought sky more interesting snowboard. Snowboard is very difficult. And it is very fast speed. So, there is slilling.                                               322/10129 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿