2016年1月25日月曜日

My Single Life

My best place is my room. I have lived alone since two years ago. My young dream was to live alone because is it so cool and it looks adult. I like to relax for myself and I am always free so my best place is my room. There is another reason that it is my favorite. First living alone is very good because I can do what I want to do and anyone makes me angry. I probably like alone. Also my room is wide and big so I think my room is very comfortable. Second my house is near my school so I can go there on foot and it takes only five minutes. I can sleep longer time better than any other students. This is good point that I like my room. Also from this reason many friends often visit my room. I like to relax but to meets many friends is not bad. There are many talks in room and my room always spend me very good time and there are many memories in my room. I like to drink and talk with my friends. Third I am interested in cooking in my room. I heard that the man who can cook well is very cool so I think if I can cook well, I may get girlfriends. So I try to cook watching my application but I knew that I am not good at cooking. I want to make great food someday. Now it is the worst things are that my room is very dirty. I think I am not good at cleaning. I hope I have a girlfriend who can clean my room. In the truth having girlfriend is very great because I do not need to cook anything, clean my room and wash my wear. So I really want to a girlfriend. Finally I am going to leave this room for two years later and I will be so lonely. I like my room very much. I think that school life is very fast so I want to make good memories in the future. And I hope that the man who will live here next is very happy.  So my favorite place is my room.                                    373/  11731            

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿