2016年1月25日月曜日

My Friend names Eisuke

I have a friend who name is Eisuke Y. I want to introduce him.  He is from Oita. He finished his high school, he went to Kumamoto. Because he entered Kumamoto Gakuen University. First, he did not have a friends. But now, he has a lot of friend. He is good at make friends. His character is very fun and very light. So, he can make a lot of friends. I respect to him. He was a baseball player. He was belong to baseball club in high school. He was a Ace in his high school. In his team, he had a number 1. He sometimes plays baseball in Kumamoto Gakuen University. His team's name is Aotama. He is belong to circle. It name is Aozora Katudoutai. He is a second club master. I think he is a lot of fun every day. And, He is a Aotama's captain. I sometimes enter Aotama's baseball. Because, he and I are friends. I think that I am happy to friend Eisuke.  
                                                                                                              171/12273

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿