2016年1月25日月曜日

Nowadays Plan

Yesterday I went to Kumamoto Gakuen University. I did the first and second class. Before Monday, I went to eating my part time job's store with my friends. Two people who names are Athusi and Kanta. We enjoyed eating and drinking. They are my same circle mate. We talking about many things. For example, about our circle and our friends and our part time job, any more. We talked for 4 times. It was very good time. After that, Kanta went to back home, I and Athushi went to Karaoke box. The place is Wonder City. It is near my house, and money is very cheap. Then, we met many other circle mate. We became very happy, and we sang s lot of songs together. We stayed AM.4. So, I went to back my home, AM.5. I went to bed AM.6. So, I slept 2 hours. I was very tired next day. I went to doing class, I wanted to sleep, I slept first and second class. Thanks to that, I felt so good. And, I went to back home, I went to playing basketball. Today, I and other people gather 7 people. I and Nozomi and Takumi and Teturou and Ryo and Ruiki and Syuzi. We played basketball for 2 hours. Today is very hot, we were very tired. But, I enjoyed playing basketball very well. Every Tuesday, we will play basketball. I will call other a lot of people. I will enjoy basketball with everyone.                                                                                     249/14526

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿