2015年10月25日日曜日

University vs High school

My partner was Carlos D Hadson. He does not like this school. The reason why he choose it is near his house. It takes to his school thirty minutes. He does not like the campus because it is small. He likes the other student because they are very interesting. He likes the teachers because they are very kind. He went to `Gakuendaigaku Fuzoku` high school. He wants to return to high school. He was in soccer club in high school. But he is not in a club in University. He goes to school by bike. He went to high school by bike too. I think that I am very fun University better than high school. Because University has many people. I went to this University, I make a lot of friends. And, I play with my friends every day. I am doing part time job now, I have a lot of money. So, I and my friends play any places. And, I become 20 years old, I play with my friends for all night. Because I am very fun University better than high school.                     184/2821

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿