2015年10月25日日曜日

Other classes

My partner was Ayaka. She has seventeen other classes. Her the most difficult class is speaking, because she has to speak. Her favorite class is Reading. Because she is good at translating. Her the most interesting class is Sinrigaku. Because she can hear other people's opinion. Her the most boring class is Nothing. She is a great student. I think I am going to be like her. She likes other country culture. She wants to know other culture. Her the most least class is listening because she is not good ears. She studies Spanish. She thinks that Spanish is very difficult. Her major is English. She likes English very much. She is a great student. I want to be a like her. She is a very great student and like study. I must study English more and more.     138/2492

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿