2015年10月25日日曜日

Television and Movies

My partner was Nanako. She saw the last movie which is high school musical. She likes musical movie the best. Toroi and Gabriel is in it. It is musical high school life. It is very interesting movie. She watched a movie three times a month. Her favorite Hariwood's actor is Tayor Rotonar. I do not know him. She watches TV every day. Her favorite TV program is music program. She likes music very much. But she does not like Hora. She likes bariety and Comedy. I think that we do not look like idea. I do not like musical. I like Action and SF movie. Because it was very exciting. I like TV program too, but I like Hora very much. I like summer, because summer is a lot of Hora TV programs. I like Bariety and Comedy too.                                       140/2354

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿