2015年10月25日日曜日

Travel and Transportation

My partner was Souichiro. He likes traveling very much. He went to Tokyo where he likes the best city. He went to Tokyo to become second high school student. Because his high school trip is second high school. He likes traveling to eat food. He likes Osaka the best. When he was elementary school student, he went to Osaka. But, he likes Osaka the best. And, he wants to go to America. Because he does not go to foreign countries. He has the best longest trip is that he went to Osaka for three days. When I graduated high school, I went to Osaka for three days. And, When I was second college student, I went to Osaka for two days. But, I did not go to other city. So, I want to go to Tokyo. And, I want to go to Europe. I like to watch beautiful view and breath delicious air. Because I want to go to beautiful Europe city the best. For example, I want to Plaha and, I am going to live this city.                                                       179/1897

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿