2015年10月19日月曜日

essay 2 Cool Hand Luke

I watched Cool Hand Luke. Cool Hand Luke was made in 1967 in America.So, I can not understand this story a little. This story is very strange when it begins. A man is breaking in country things. And when he breaks it, he was found by police men. After that, he was sent to prison and arrest to them. His name is Luke. He fought in the war for America before. He was a hero in America. But, he was drinking alcohol and breaking parking meters. His reason is that he was bored every day. I think that he is very strange. And maybe he likes battle of war. He wanted an exciting experience. He is strange man in the prison. But in prison people see his cool feeling and his cool smile, he can make friends. When he battled with one of prisoners named Dragline, in prison the people notice his his great sprits. When he makes many friends and enjoys prison
life, one sad letter came to him. It is that his mother is died. When he heard it, he thinks he will do a prison break. His friends notice that he does not hustle. They saw that, they help his prison break. I think that is the reason for his prison break. But I can not understand his feeling after watching this movie. I do not know his real reason. He succeeds in his prison break one time. But he is arrested soon and he comes back in prison. After that he run away two times. But two weeks later, he is arrested again. And he was punished with violence by the police. I think he gives up to do prison break. But, he does prison break a third time. I was very surprised. But after a few hours, he was found by the police. He did not believe in god but finally he talked to god. And, he was hit by a shot after that. And this movie finishes. Finally I am going to watch it again. I want to understand this movie’s background and Luke’s feeling.                           350/866

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿