2015年10月25日日曜日

Home and Family

My partner was Saki. She has a one brother. Her family is four people. Her grandparents live three people. She remembers giving a present for her. She looks very happy. Her parents work every day. Her father works that he is cutting tree. Her mother works that she sold beauty item. They live in Kikuchi. Their house is old, but It is very good. She likes her family. It will be fun. She wants to a house in the future. It looks like Kumamoto castle. I want to look it. I want to live in Kumamoto Tower. It is the biggest house in Kumamoto. Because If I am rich man, I want to live in Kumamoto Tower. But, I want to live in beautiful town. For example, Europe, America, Austria any foreign countries. I want to second house in any other countries.                    143/2214

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿