2015年10月19日月曜日

Summer vacation tirp

I went to Yoron island in Kagoshima for September 3 from September 8. I went to there with my curcle member. My circle members are more than 20 people. I have done any things in Yoron island. For example, Swim in the beach, drink sake, did BBQ, any more. Yoron island's sea is very beautiful more than Kumamoto's sea. I can watch sea into ground. It is very beautiful. Yoron island's last day, We went to Izakaya with all circle members. We drink sake and eat any food. I enjoyed this time. I am going to go to Yoron island next year, but I am not going to go to Yoron island because I am not going to belong to circle next year. I want to go to Yoron island with same members.                                                                                     133/133

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿