2015年10月19日月曜日

First essay Glee 1 episode

I watched the TV program that named is Glee. I watch the first episode. The first episode is a funny episode. At first Glee is about dancing and singing. In that, doing singing and dancing, and battle for these appearances and power. Mr. Shu is this story's hero. He is a Spanish teacher. I think that he is a hot man for Glee. He becomes Glee's teacher. He won the Glee games many years before. He remembers that things so he becomes Glee's teacher and he want to win to national championship with his students. But the Glee club is not liked by the other high school students. So, Glee club's member have a lot of problems. But there is only one thing that happens that is a happy thing. Mr.Shu finds a genius to sing a song. His name is Finn. Finn is an American football player. He does not like the Glee member. He does some bad things to Glee's member. But, Mr.Shu hears his singing voice in the shower room. Mr. Shu takes him to the Glee club. But Glee club is a club that all high school people dislike. Finn also did some bad things too. But, Finn notices he likes singing. So, he becomes a man who does not lose that feeling. I think that Finn is very cool because, if I were in the same situation as Finn, I might do a few bad things, I would give up things like that soon. But Finn keeps playing American football and Glee club. So, I respect to him and I think that I want to be like this man. This story's heroes are all cool guys. A hot man who likes to sing. If you have things you like, you should not give up if something happens. I am going to watch the other episodes, and I learn English and important things for human. Because I was introduced to this drama, I am very happy.                                305/516

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿