2015年10月25日日曜日

Part-time Jobs

My partner was Yuuki. He does not work a part-time job. Because he came to Kumamoto from Oita, but he worked a part-time job two years ago. He worked Sushi and cake shop. He worked Sushi two years ago. He makes money about 30000 yen. He does not want to work a job. Because, he is tired and not fun. I think so too. He has ever worked Sushi and cake shop. But salary is not much. I worked Izakaya now, but My salary is not much too. But, I worked in it, I am a lot of fun every day. I think that he stopped working before. I want to find him to fun job. When I was first college student, I worked in Royal Host. I am very tired every day, because It was worked by me for 12 hours every day. And, I was not fun to work in it. Because I collect a fun part-time job to work. I like my now part-time job. It was a lot of fun.        174/2071

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿