2015年10月25日日曜日

Health and Diet

My partner was Karen. She thinks that she is very healthy. Because she seldom catch a cold. She sleeps six for seven hours every day. I heard that she is very healthy woman. It is very good life. She often goes to school by bike. She is under weight. She has not gone on diet. She has never been to hospital. Her dentist is Nano hospital and Torie hospital. She likes them. She saw her that she does not remember. She has a good teeth. Her healthy is very good. Because She likes vesitables and she likes dentist. But she does not like hospital. She likes fish so she does not catch a cold. I heard that she is a great people. I do not like dentist, because it is a lot of pain. I do not go to dentist if I have bad teeth. But, I like hospital, because doctor take care of me soon. When I was second student in high school, I often injure. Because I played basketball. I have a Helnia. It is not better. When I heard it, I was very sad. But, It is a little better for 3 years. I am very happy. I think that it is better someday.                                       207/3028

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿