2015年10月25日日曜日

Food and Cooking

My partner was Saki. She usually eats bread for breakfast. Her mother prepares it for her. Yesterday, she ate Shabu-Shabu with her friends. She is not good at cooking. But, she sometimes makes Tamagoyaki. She sometimes goes to eat out with her family. Her favorite restaurant is `Bikkuri Donky`.  It is humbergu restaurant. It hamburgu is very good. I like it too and I often to go to eat lunch for it. Because there is near by my house. She went to it in inslouth Kumamoto store. She went to three months ago. She likes humbergur. She likes Quarter Paunder. And Mac Pork. I like them too. She has a nice sence. I always go to eat Ra-men with my friends. I know any Ra-men store. For example, Tathunoya, Taichi, Niboraya, any more. Because my hobby is searching a lot of Ra-men store.                                        145/2637

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿