2015年12月6日日曜日

Propose Daisakusen

There is a my favorite drama. I think I want to introduce them.
 First, I like "Propose Daisakusen" the best. The story is love story. Hero loves of heroine from when he is small, but she marry another men. This story begins with this scene. So he decided to start over back the past in order to marry her. So become important is the person named "fairy" to him back in the past. Fairy really likes him, he will be allowed to return to the past. He is a journey to go in the past, he will do my best in order to turn around her. But, he will not be able to turn around her, even back to the past. So, he decides to compete in the current. He is a friend representative of speech, he tells his true feelings to her. And he will have walked away immediately after he has finished reading the speech. She is very impressed heard his the speech. She noticed it was like him, she chased him jump out the ceremonial hall. And they will marry. This story is happy end.
 The reason I like this drama, because Characters everyone that there is very cool to work hard than that of their own if that fellow. Everyone is relationship well. It is very envious that I wanted to I also send this high school life.                                                237/6645

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿