2015年12月6日日曜日

My favorite movie

 This work is one of my favorite movies! I love the characters including the enemies.
I's interested in Tony Stark as Iron man at first. Then I checked Iron man 2, Thor, Incredible Hulk and Captain America before I watched Avengers. I loved them soon! The story is very simple but the background is a little complex. I think you enjoy the film if you don't know the hero's movies.
And the center of the story is the quarrel between Thor and Loki. Actually. Loki who met Chitauri (a species of space creatures) acme for invasion in the earth. Thor tried catching him with Avengers.The members were very selfish: Only Steven Rogers as Captain America was cooperative. Cap was the Captain of the team like their eldest brother or father. Well, what have I talked about? Oh, yes, I wanted to say it's really exciting and interesting movie.
I'm looking forward to 3rd project of Marvel.                                153/5209

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿