2015年12月6日日曜日

My part time Job now

  I want to introduce my part time job. My part time job is  a bar. Japanese says "Izakaya". I am doing part tiome job's name "Ichimonsen". Its cooking is very well. For example, Yamaimo Teppan and Sasimimori and Kumamoto's horth meat, Basashi. The other cooking is very well too. Arubaits are eat "makanai" every day. Yesterday, I ate "Tenpura to fish". It is very delicious. I think that Cook is very great job. I respect to Cook. I can not cook that cook to died. My part time job's  store close every Tuesday. I go to part time job 3 for 4 in every week. I go to club activity in wednesday, because I do not go to part time job. I almost do part time job Friday and Saturday. Because It is very busy every Friday and Saturday. My part time job's store is entered family. So, next day is free that Friday and Saturday is coming many family. Yesterday is  father's day, because many family came to my store. Yesterday is Sunday, but It was very busy. I was very tired. I want to introduce my part time job's mate. Store manager is Ms.Tomoko and Mr.Kathuki. She is a very cute. She is a 35 years old but she is a very hustle and fun. She lives in house which is near my house. She is very kind, she always helps to me. Mr.Kathuki is a 24 years old. I and he are near the old. But, he is a great human. I think that he is not 24 years old. He is kind too, he helps to me. He is very cool man. There are two people in my part time job's store. First, His name is Kazuma. He is a 4 years student in Kumamoto Gakuen University. He is a 22 years old. He is good at working, because I and the other part time job's mate says that helps to him. Every time he helps to them. The other human's name is Fumika. She is a not good at working. But, she is very kind and good girl. She is very fun every day. So, I get her hustle every day. Thanks to my part time job's mate, I enjoy working every day.      381/6056

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿