2015年12月6日日曜日

Mother Game Drama

Recently, I have a drama that I am addicted. The drama is "Mother Game". There this drama's main heroine are 4 people. Fumino Kimura and Sihori Kanziya and Kyouko Hasegawa and Yumi Adati and Rei Dan. Fumino Kimura is Kamahara Kiko in this story. Sihori Kanziya is Kamiya Yuki in this story. Kyouko Hasegawa is Yano Satoko in this story. Yumi Adati is Midori Goto in this story. Rei Dan is Marie Odadera in this story. Kiko is a this story's central heroine. she is a single mother. Her husband has gone to overseas to collect new cooking. His name is Hidetosi. I do not like him, because he is go to putting his wife Kiko and child Haruto. If I am Kiko I do not unforgiving to him. But she is forgiving to him. she is very kind. She says that to grew child needs father. I think so too. All Child likes father. Yuki Kamiya is a sub heroine. she is in order to get rich to daughter, she tries to make her received a good education to daughter. But she has a secret to her husband this things. Later, this secret will get finds out her husband. And, he gets out his home, she will tell him that she has repented him. Then he has to return all of the debt, he swears that he will get along living in the family three people. Satoko Yano is a sub heroine too. She was hated to mother-in -law, Satoko's family is afraid of mother-in-law. And,single son names Yuki is Yano's heir. But, he would be very nervous. He has done a lot of miss. So, his mother in law is very angry. But mother in law is angry to Satoko. He is seeing this things, he is saying angry to me to mother in law. Satoko is very good feeling. Then she looks like clearly refers to a variety of in mother in law. Midori Goto is sub heroine too. She was a woman who can very work. But she marries to husband, she becomes a Full time housewife. Her husband says her cooking is not good and she can not grow her child. Finally, he said to good even if heard her. I was heard that, I was very angry. But, she cans separate to him and she takes her child. Marie Odadera is a sub heroine. She is a lot of rich woman. Her husband is a president which is Odadera group. She is a only person who admitted to Kiko. Kiko does not forget that. When Marie suffer to anything, Kiko helps to her soon. I think that friends are helping each other. I am very happy to watching this. I had watched in drama, this drama is the best. I will buy a DVD, if this drama becomes DVD.                                             485/7130

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿