2015年12月6日日曜日

My favorite girl's group

 My favorite singer is Girl's Generation. This group is Korean girls group. There are 9 people in the group. This group's reader is Teayon. Main Vocal is a 5 members. Teayon and Jessica and Soheon and Tiffany and Sunny. They sing a song very well. The other 4 members are dance members. But, I think all members sing a song very well and dance is very well. They are very nice style. Around the world says beautiful legs. I think so too. Their legs are very beautiful and very slender. I like slender woman. So, I like all 9 members.
I like them for 5 years. When I watched first, I was 16 years old. I watched M station. They were coming forth first to Japanese TV program. I watched them for the first time. When I watched them first, I do not feel better. But, I watched them any time, I like them more than more. 1 years later, I went to Osaka to watch their Live. In Osaka castle, I went to watched them. I enjoyed this Live. I watched really them, I feel so good. I think that I am lucky to like them. But, I do not go to their Live, because I am very busy every day. I want to go to next Live. I am waiting to do Live.
                                                                                                            226/5675

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿