2015年11月30日月曜日

Today's plan

Today I and my girlfriend go to zoo. I and she have got up PM.1. I have ready to go zoo and she went back home and ready to go zoo too. After that, I and she go to zoo in Kengun at PM 4. Zoo is closed at 5 every day. Because of I and she around in zoo early. Zoo has a lot of animals. First I and she watched monkey. It is very cute and very small. After that, I and she watched white bear. It is very big and it's body is little green. I was very surprising to watch bear's body is green. After I and she watched the bear, I and she went to watch penguins. They were very cute and there were a lot of in garden. They were seeing same a way. Because of that, it was very cute. After watched penguin, I and she went to watched Kilin, but zoo worker called me and her, I and she were watched elephant's practice by him. Elephant was very big and very smart. Zoo worker collect elephant's health. Zoo worker have been collected it every day. I heard that things at first. I was very surprised. Elephant has been ate food 8000 for 10000 yen every day. I and she were studied a lot. And I think that zoo worker is very hard. I and she got out at zoo, I and she went to eat Yakiniku in Kengun. It name is Nabeshima. It is famous Yakiniku store in Kumamoto. It was very delicious. I and she were very happy. I think that I was very happy to her happy. After eating, I and she went to watch ilmination in Sakura hospital in Kumamoto. It was very beautiful. She was very happy to watch it. I was very happy. After that, I and she went to drink and eat dessert to cafe. It name is Hoshino coffee. I and she likes this shop ever. I and she eat dessert and coffee. They were very delicious. After eating and drinking, I and she went back home each house. I and she spent good holiday. I want to go zoo and Yakiniku and cafe next time.    371/4548

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿