2015年11月16日月曜日

essay:3 Romeo+Juliet

I watched this movie which is named Romeo + Juliet. Romeo is  hero in the movie. Romeo is Leonardo DiCaprio. Juliet is  heroine in the movie. Juliet is Claire Danes. This movie’s story is Romeo and Juliet’s love story. He and she meet at party at first. The party is Juliet’s house party. Romeo and Juliet make love in this party soon. But, Romeo and Juliet notice that both their houses are enemies. But, Romeo and Juliet feel in love with each other. He and she wants to marry. Rolence and her aunt help their marry. Next day, they get married. But, both houses battle on the beach this day. And, Romeo’s best friend is killed by Juliet’s house’s man. Romeo is hitt by him, but he is not angry. But, whenhis best friend dies, he is very angry and he kills him. Because of this thing, Romeo must goes out of his town. And, Romeo and Juliet separate. Juliet must marry another man. But, she says that she can not marry him. Lawrence tells her that she is to pretend to die. But, Romeo does not know her plan to pretend to die. He thinks she really dies. Romeo goes to her and he dies with her. He arrived her, and when he is going to die, she awakes. But, Romeo drinks poison, he dies. Juliet is very sad, she dies with him. I watched this movie, I was very surprised to the last. I think that this movie is happy end, but this movie is bad end. But, their love is very beautiful and I feel so sad. I want to feels in love with a woman like this movie. And, I want to become like Romeo. He is very cool and great man. Finally, I think that love is great, and sad and afraid. I watched this movie, I noticed a lot of things.    320/3460

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿