2015年11月30日月曜日

Monster Bash

 I and my basketball friends went to Monster Bash in Kumamoto in Hamasen Park in last Sunday. This game was participated in 10 for 15 teams. The other teams have many peoples into teams. But my team has 7 peoples. Basketball has to 5 peoples. So, my team is very tired. And the other teams is very strong and one team has one big man. But, my team has the biggest man who is 180. The other teams average 180. So, my team is smaller than the other teams. All teams gathered AM.9 in Hamasen park. Am.10, started games. First, my team's game was second game. army team is very strong. My team was very big lose. we are very sad and we want to win next game. Next game was fifth game. Army team is very strong again. My team is very big lose again. We think that we practice more and more. My team practices every Monday a week. So, my team can not win the other team. I think that I want to practice three times a week to finish a University classes. I want to be better good basketball player. Because of I am going to practice more and more and practice very hard. I will do my best in University student.   217/3864

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿