2015年11月30日月曜日

Allen Iverson

 I think that I want to write my favorite American basketball player. His name is Allen Iveson. He was a American basketball player. He born to America in !975. His birthday is June, 7. My birthday is June, 6. So, I am a little happy to see that thing. When he born to his house, his house was very poor. Because his father is arrested police. His mother married another man, and born to two sisters, but this man was arrested police too. He was a always poor. He entered in high school in verginia. When he was in high school, he played Basketball and American foot ball. He was a good at American foot ball and basketball. And, He elected MVP in America to both sports. I think that he is a great sports man. He is a No.1 great man in the world. And, his great point is that his tall is 177 centi meter. He is a very small man. He graduated in high school, he decided that he was going to play basketball. But, he arrested to police because of battle to black and White. He was in prison for 5 months. After that, He entered in University in George Town. He continued to play basketball in University, but he was a poor,  When he was a second in University, he decided that he went to NBA. He elected to 76ers which in NBA team. And he elected Draft 1 in America. He is the best smallest basketball player in NBA elected Draft 1. He is the best smallest player in NBA, but he got a lot of points for many years. I think that he is a small man, but he is a very big man in his heart. His nick name is 'A.I' or 'The Answer'. It is very cool. I love him forever.                                                                            313/4177

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿