2015年11月16日月曜日

Last circle ceremony

 Last Friday, I and same old my circle member were had last circle  ceremony. This ceremony was done by my second student in my circle. First, I and same old my circle member spoke to speech. After that, second my circle member spoke to speech for third my circle member.
One of the my circle member got a lot of tears. But I did not got a tear. But I feel so sad, because I have a last ceremony and meet circle member the last. After that I and my circle member watched DVD. That DVD was made by Ryo. It was very good DVD. All member got a lot of tears. After that, I and my circle member got a present from second my circle member. Kensiro got a cloth for Stussy. Akihiko got a wallet. Yui got a shoes for Nike. I got a Japanese Sake and Kousui for Gucchi and Hat for Champion. I got three presents. I was very happy and I was very surprised. I did my circle for three years, I think that I am good to do my circle activity. I am going to go to my circle activity. I want to go and meet my circle members.       207/3647

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿